Thursday, October 21, 2021
Cocktail Reception: 6:00 pm
Dinner and Program: 7:00 pm
1356 Broadway at 36th Street
New York, NY 10018
ALF’s National Gala will include a cocktail reception, silent auction and dinner featuring a stunning presentation to our award recipients. In addition, numerous luminaries will be in attendance including:
Renowned health advocate physicians, authors and siblings: Sanjiv Chopra, MD Professor of Medicine at Harvard Medical School – and inspirational alternative medicine advocate, Deepak Chopra, MD.
National Legacy Gala Honorary Committee Chairs and Liver Patient Family: Bakari Sellers, CNN Political Analyst and Ellen Rucker Sellers, Entrepreneur
The health and safety our guests and staff are a top priority for the American Liver Foundation (“ALF”). Protocols will be in place in keeping with current guidance from the CDC, state, city, and other local agencies to keep our guests, volunteers, and staff as safe as possible. Please note that plans may be altered as the event day approaches to ensure your safety. We will communicate substantial changes to health and safety protocols in advance of the Gala evening and will also update this page with new information as it becomes available.
What to expect pre-event:
- All attendees will be asked to sign our Covid-19 waiver and acknowledgement form upon registering for the event.
- All attendees must register by October 8th.
What to expect upon arrival:
- Upon entering the venue, every Gala attendee will be required to show in-person proof of full vaccination against COVID-19, as authorized by the FDA or WHO. Please come prepared with your vaccination card and government-issued photo ID.
- Face masks are required for everyone in attendance, masks will be on-site and handed out as needed.
- To reduce lines at registration and expedite your check-out experience, please make sure to register with GiveSmart prior to arriving. A link to register with GiveSmart will be provided in the coming weeks.
What to expect during the event:
- Attendees, staff, volunteers, and vendors will wear face coverings at all times, except while eating, drinking or while on stage.
- Please use “contact-less” greetings.
- Please refrain from sharing any food or beverage.
- Attendees are highly encouraged to use hand sanitizer or wash their hands as frequently as possible.
- Gotham Hall’s air ventilation system is equipped with MERV-13 filters.