Tuesday, November 17, 2020
Program/Q&A 6:00 – 7:15PM
Exhibit Hall 7:15– 7:30PM
Virtual Program. Link will be sent to registered attendees.
Laura W. Goff, MD, MSCI
Executive Director for the Cancer Patient Care Center
Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center
Associate Professor of Medicine
Medical Director, Hematology-Oncology
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Topic: Advances in systemic therapy for liver disease
1. Review new treatments for advanced hepatocellular carcinoma.
2. Discuss the role of molecular testing in cholangiocarcinomoa to guide therapy.
Andrew Scanga, MD
Medical Director of Hepatology Clinic
Topic: Update on HCC
1. Review the basic epidemiology
2. Review surveillance/diagnostic modalities
3. Review surgical and local/regional therapies for HCC