How to Get Started
Learn how to get started with the Liver Health Poster Competition with these 4 simple steps:
- Step 1: Topic Request and Approval – Choose your category (disparities in liver disease, fatty liver disease, liver cancer, liver transplantation, pediatric liver disease, and rare liver disease). A list of topics for that category will be forwarded. This step is REQUIRED to make sure that your topic/title selection is available.
- Step 2: Prepare Content and Materials
- Download this .jpg header to combine in a single document with your poster.
- The .jpg header measures 4224 pixels x 270 pixels in total.
- Your poster design should measure 4224 pixels wide and 2898 pixels high. It should also include the 270 pixel high header sitting directly above your poster.
- Your poster’s total dimension should measure 4224 pixels x 3168 pixels (including the header).
- Once you’ve combined your poster with the header, export your document as a .jpg file.
- Record your 2–3-minute video (see video tips guide).
- Step 3: Submit your Poster/Video – Deadline March 31, 2023 – Submission instructions can be found in the “Upload Your Submission” section
- Step 4: Share with your friends, family, colleagues and patients! – Whether it is through email or social media, we would love for you to share your poster with your supporters once it is uploaded onto our website!