- Step 1: Go to https://wetransfer.com/ – Please note you may be prompted to sign-up or subscribe. This is not required.
- Step 2: Upload Your Files – On the left-hand side of the screen, there is a circle with a plus sign in the middle. This is where you upload your recording and your poster graphic. You can drag and drop the files there or click on the words “Upload files” to select from your folder. Please save your files as your name, category (i.e.- LCannon, Liver Cancer)
- Step 3: Fill in the Blanks – Enter the recipient’s email address in email to, your email address, the title, and a message. All emails should be sent to email@example.com for submission. In the title field, please add your name and your full poster title. For example, Jane Smith, Cholangiocarcinoma, What You Need to Know. For the message field, please include your name, Institution, and poster title (i.e. – Jane Smith from XXX University Medical Center, and poster name Cholangiocarcinoma, What You Need to Know). As soon as the file is uploaded, and you fill in these sections, you can hit Transfer and it willsend.
- Step 4: Enter Your WeTransfer Code – Before sending your files, WeTransfer will verify your email address. This is standard with WeTransfer. You will receive a six-digit code via the email you provided. This code is active for 60 minutes, and you can request a new code.
- Step 5: Emails from WeTransfer – You’ll receive two emails after sending data through WeTransfer. The first email message includes a confirmation that your file transfer has been sent, and the second one comes when the recipient downloads the submitted file. The files are available for download for seven days before being permanently deleted.